Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Liver...

I'm sorry to my liver , I didn't take care of him. When I was a senior high school student , I went to bed regularly at eleven o'clock. Slept enough for almost eight hours a day. But everything went different when I became a college student. I was used to sleep later and later , now , it's too early for me to go to bed before two o'clock. There is a big difference between them.

Actually , I don't like to go to bed so late , but there are too many things are waiting for me. Especially in Thursday night , it has became a normality to write my Biology Experiment from the night to the early morning. After several times , I was used to sleep late at night. I even couldn't sleep before two o'clock. And I slept in class more and more often. It isn't a good habit , but it is not easy to overcome if I still under the pressure of study. Maybe my liver will explode someday...

No comments: