Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Frog Skeleton Model



Continued from the last blog , I should made up a frog skeleton model by the frog I anatomized. Before making up it , the skeleton should soaked in soapsuds for about five days. The soapsuds should be changed and removed the remnant muscle everyday. It took me several hours a day to do that. When all the muscle and fat had been removed , soaked them in 3% Dioxidane to bleach. Then started to made up the model.

The bone separated in many small piece , especially the hand and the toe. It took me a long time to piece them together with gum. I started at about 7 p.m. , and when there is 8 a.m. , I still hadn't finished yet!

I made up the model with another three people , we organized a band. My frog is the one who takes a electric bass. There are a singer , a electric guitarist and a drummer. Our skeleton models acquired admiration from our teacher. I think we really payed much attention on them.

No comments: